Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Monday, February 14, 2011

What a Sweetheart!

Look what my sweetie gave me today!  He got me this lovely necklace from Crystal Beutler.  I love her jewelery!  Everything has such a romantic feel to me and love that everything is so unique and quirky. 












What a sweet man I have!  I am so blessed to have him all to myself! After 21 years together, I still feel flutters when he kisses me!  I hope everyone is feeling those flutters today and having a wonderful Valentine's Day!


5 comments:

  1. very nice!...what a good man!...happy heart day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace!. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is beautiful, and so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love your blog and your pretty pretty home.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!