Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sarah Fans!!!

O.k Sarah fans!  If you've been going through withdrawals, don't fret any longer!!!
She is back with a bang!  She is doing an overhaul on her summer house which is located on
a  small island!  Make sure you check your local listings on HGTV because it's already
started.  So, you might have to play catch up like I did!



Love the red in the master bedroom






Oh my!!!!



Love that back splash!






I can't take it!

Don't miss her!!

9 comments:

  1. I love it all! Especially the kitchen and backsplash! How does she do it? Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the diningroom table and chairs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style! Still have her farmhouse re-do episodes saved in my DVR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea she was doing another house! I LOVE Sarah! Thanks so much for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Sarah Richardson. I watch her on HGTV all the time. I am loving that she is renovating her summer house. The views are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her too!

    I have only been able to see the episode where they add a bathroom upstairs and work on the solar panels!?
    She is so cute and so talented.
    Love her personality best of all.
    :)
    Thanks for sharing these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah Richardson is one of Canada's greatest decorators, there is no doubt. Isn't this the summer home that she just had built on an island in the Juan de Fuca Strait? I love her use of red and white in the master bdrm., it looks so beautiful. She has a very creative mind, that lady.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am a fan of Sarah Richardson. Love her ample use of white mixed with bold colors! Been watching this new series (her home on the island) since it began.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the room in the fifth picture is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!