Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Great Makeover on a Kitchen!

I have fallen in love with this wonderful makeover!!!  You have to head over to Hooked on Houses
to see the rest of this fabulous 1916 Bungalow in Arizona!
I had to share the kitchen, which is my favorite for sure!



This is the before




Here is the stunning after!!!  I love the white on the top cabinets and that mossy green
on the bottom.  Perfection!!!  The apron sink is just fabulous!





Notice the window over the sink?  Oh, to have a window with details
like that, is sigh worthy!





This is an actual candy-maker's cabinet!  How cool is that!?





Oh, to have your dream kitchen be a reality.  What a dream come true!!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. WOW Erin what a gorgeous kitchen!! I am lovin everything about it, thanks for sharing this beauty with us!! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about painting my cabinets a color. Hmmm...moss green, I love it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin!
    Why do I never ever tire of looking at kitchens?
    They are each so unique in their own way.... no two are ever alike. A white kitchen is a white kitchen, but not the same. So many options, so many details to keep each one unique.
    I love the olive base cabinets! Love the window above the sink and the candy cabinet too!
    Gorgeous in every sense.
    Thanks for sharing the space, Erin!
    Loved seeing it.
    xoxox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beatuiful kitchen! I love seeing kitchens over and over and over. This one has character.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!